Where's my religion?

 I can't seem to find my religion. I think I left it on the doorstep. Or in the garden. I think I forgot it last week, or was it this morning?.. I don't mind what Jesus says. Nor Buddha. I like what Krishna says, and Muhammad. I don't mind the rain, I don't mind the clouds. I am fond of the sun and blue sky. I can't find my religion, and I can't find myself..I can't find my beliefs..Or my opinions..My head seems to have fallen off my shoulders to be lost among the weeds. I don't remember my name, or my social security number. People call this the USA, but I am not so sure..Without my religion, nothing seems to make sense at all. Who created this land? Who created this Earth? Who created the Universe? Why does it have to belong to anyone? How much do we really need to understand, if we lose the religion that is our own mind? What do we really need to understand?, and what do we need to forget? I don't see any laws anywhere, a lot of scribbling on flat surfaces referred to deferentially. If I don't violate myself, how could I violate anything else? Lots of talk of answers. A hornet's nest of beliefs. I hope to give you my Sunday, every day of the week. 



Comments